Thursday, May 2, 2019 2:00PM
Josh Bond, Editor-at-large, Logistics Management
Seth Lippincott, Director of Research, Nucleus Research
Geoff Annesley, EVP High Tech, Healthcare & Construction Industries, One Network Enterprises
Machine Learning and AI are changing our lives as consumers, and now they are making rapid inroads in business. How can you harness the business value of AI and not fall for the hype?
In this webinar Seth Lippincott will apply Nucleus Research’s value methodology and explain how one company overcame challenges of a managing a complex supply chain hampered by poor vertical integration, to coordinate an entire ecosystem of suppliers, distribution and raw materials using an intelligent network. Hear how they are using intelligent agents to tame the bullwhip effect, eliminate constant “firefighting” and weekend work, while meeting high customer expectations with minimal waste.
Geoff Annesley (ONE) will discuss networks and NEO, the machine learning and intelligent agent technology that enables the autonomous supply chain.
What you will learn:
- The five stages of supply chain maturity
- How the new multi-enterprise network approach differs from the traditional approach, and why it delivers more value, faster
- How network approaches enable better optimization and automation of supply chains
- The industry-leading results companies are achieving with AI-enabled networks
- The five critical “pillars” to look for in a multi-enterprise network
- Why ERP and legacy systems have plenty of life and how to incorporate them into your digital transformation journey
Subscribe to Supply Chain Management Review Magazine!
Subscribe today. Don’t Miss Out!
Get in-depth coverage from industry experts with proven techniques for cutting supply chain costs and case studies in supply chain best practices.
Start Your Subscription Today!