The SCMOPEX Passive Income method is simple:
- The more engineers we employ the larger our social networking reach
- The more clients we gain, the larger the income pot
- Even when the job is over, the client is still paying a subscription amount that can last up to 5 years
- You earn 50% of active jobs that you are leading
- You earn an equal % of the SCMOPEX pot depending on the number of engineers that are registered on the site and have completed at least one job in a year.
- You continue to earn that % even if you don’t have work.
While SCMOPEX has 1,000 registered engineers:
- When a customer pays $100 per month for 5 years, (t=$6,000) and you work on 10 customers a month, you earn 50% of the monthly income, which is 50×10=500.
- You also earn 1/1000 of the $400 in the pot. (Remember 10% is for management fees of SCMOPEX)
- While there are 1,000 engineers working on 10 jobs per month, a total of 10,000 jobs paying $100 a month in subscription.
- You will earn $500 from direct income + $400 from the pot.
- Let us claim that after 1 year you stop working, you only do one customer a year.
- You still get $500 per month + $400 (or equivalent depending on the number of registered engineers) for the next 4 years. This is passive income based on your hard work.
The mathematics is simple: the more customers you service, the more you earn in passive income when you finish the job. The more you succeed the more attractive we become.
This is a true co-operative and the payment is based on a co-operative framework.